Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Always Sunny From Where I Sit


Believe it or not I don't think of myself as the center of the Universe regardless of how many sentences I start with the word "I."  I try very hard to avoid starting sentences with the word "I" both to make my sentences seem more interesting and varied, and to prevent people from think that I'm self-centered. But now that I'm looking at that phrase "self-centered" I'm starting to think that there is nothing wrong with it.  If we aren't centered in ourselves, where should we be?  So while it is not a Leslieocentric Universe,  I think that I am the center of my own solar system.  And you are the center of yours.  And in our respective worlds we have the planets of our lives orbiting us:  our friends, our family, our jobs, our hobbies and passions.  The occasional meteor shower is sent our way to shake things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment