Thursday, March 8, 2012

Guilty

I'm feeling guilty about not posting on here every day.  But perhaps slightly less guilty than I would feel subjecting people to the mindless drivel that I would produce if I posted what I wrote when I'm exhausted.  I have been writing, and I've been thinking about writing, which was really was my goal.  But I need to find some bursts of mental as well as physical energy to write anything worth reading.

I've been exhausted all week--it's no wonder since I go strong 5:30 am-11:30 pm.  However I'm not the only one complaining of fatigue; many of the people at work have been saying the same thing.  Maybe it's because we are starting to come out of hibernation.  Feeling groggy like coming out of a nap. Woken up by the sound of Chickadees, hopping from bare branch to bare branch sounding much more awake than me.  I squeeze my eyes shut and try to remember the dream I was having, and start to plan the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment